Monday, October 28, 2013

One Bid Conferences Previews CBB

Conference Previews: One Bid conferences

 
First off, I would like to say that I am new at this, so please stick with me if I happen to make any silly mistakes. Now that that's out of the way, this will be the first of three sets of conference previews. This specific set will be for the smaller one bid conferences. I will do another set for slightly larger, better conferences that will probably get one- two teams into the tournament. The third set will be one conference per day and I will list all the major conferences and preview every team. For this smaller set, I will just list the conference and my projected winner. If anyone would like to know why I picked a specific team in any one conference, simply ask in the comments section and I will explain.
 
 
Without further ado:
 
 
America East- Vermont
Atlantic Sun- Florida Gulf Coast
Big Sky- Montana
Big South- Winthrop
Big West- Long Beach State
Colonial- Delaware
Horizon- Wisconsin-Green Bay
MAAC- Iona
MAC- Akron
MEAC- Norfolk State
Northeast- Long Island
Ohio Valley- Eastern Kentucky
Patriot- Lehigh
Southern- Davidson
Southland- Northwestern State
SWAC- Southern
Summit- Denver
Sun Belt- Western Kentucky
WAC- New Mexico State

No comments:

Post a Comment